Friday, April 8, 2011

==

== by DomWrap
== a photo by DomWrap on Flickr.
This photo is two things, really.

The pickings are slim photography wise round my way at the moment and so during this time I am determined to explore the big scary world of portraiture. As part of that adventure, tonight I turned the lens on myself (as much as anything because no-one else was around). It was a learning process and and enjoyable one. I'm always fascinated how people manage to capture themselves on this site and so thought I'd try it for myself.

Second, and on a personal note, this is a record of my achievement. For those unaware I was involved in a cycling accident nearly nine months ago now and as a result was out of action for some time. Whilst I've never been the peak of physical conditioning, during that time I lost some fitness and gained, well, otherwise. I hope this doesn't appear narcissistic, this is just me being happy and proud of myself for getting back in to shape and not letting this injury beat me.

This, is me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use only family-friendly words. Otherwise, your comment will be filtered out. :D
You can use some HTML tags, such as b, i, a