Monday, May 2, 2011

Ashton Eaton

Ashton Eaton by ZachAncell
Ashton Eaton a photo by ZachAncell on Flickr.
Update 10/10/09: Hey everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for your support and kind words. This photo has made it onto Flickr Explore and it's all thanks to you! I'll keep doing my best to provide you with some more great photos. Thanks Everyone!

Here's a shot of the three time NCAA Champion and 2009 World Championship competitor. We headed out probably the coldest day we've had so far and spend an hour or so outside freezing trying to get some shots.

I had some trouble with my flash units again (there always seems to be something). The batteries were run down low so it was taking forever for the flashes to charge up.

This was the only shot that really turned out well. We decided that we are going to head out again soon (I bought 40 AA Batteries) so we shouldn't have any problems the next time.

School just started up here so things have been busy, trying to get back into the flow of things. I"ll be posting as often as I can but I'm not sure how much that will be.

For more, check out my website www.zachancell.com

*No use of this photo shall be allowed without first contacting me*

Strobist Info:
Two Nikon SB-600's shot through Lastolite Ezybox's places to the left and right of the subject. An SB-800 was placed directly in front of the subject shot through a 22" Beauty dish set about 6 feet away from the subject. All of the flashes were triggered with Pocketwizards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use only family-friendly words. Otherwise, your comment will be filtered out. :D
You can use some HTML tags, such as b, i, a