Sunday, May 8, 2011

turn on.. ...let her shine

turn on..    ...let her shine by AraiGodai
turn on.. ...let her shine a photo by AraiGodai on Flickr.
We were chatting around till late in this open air balcony, and everyone wanted to move downstairs for some dance action in another club.. I didn't feel like it so i bailed out.

I don't have that much tolerant for smoke filled atmosphere anymore. I was also bored of the club activity been there seen that sort of feeling.

I found this wall and very nice lighting, and my interest turns to photography. So then this girl was nearby. She's got a very curvy figure..amazingly thin waist and very fit. So i asked her to pose for me. Good thing she to enjoyed being photographed as well..

So here that shot to share with you all.

have a great weekend!


--------------------------------------------------------------
| Feminine & Emotion | Popular | Big People |
--------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use only family-friendly words. Otherwise, your comment will be filtered out. :D
You can use some HTML tags, such as b, i, a