Saturday, March 19, 2011

Buried by Boxes...

Getting ready for this move has made the house an absolute mess. I've been trying to do the day-to-day knee deep in boxes and bags, trying to decide what to bring with me and what to leave. I work a lot better when everything is organized, as I suspect most do, but it's really getting on my nerves.
I really would like to take some proper pictures too, but all my stuff is buried at the moment, so this'll do as an explanation of what I'm feeling right now haha.

And my last photo was apparently explored...there might be something to this curls thing.

Have a great week everyone :)

Strobist: Alien Bee B800 through 28" square softbox at 1/8th power behind subject. Triggered by PW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use only family-friendly words. Otherwise, your comment will be filtered out. :D
You can use some HTML tags, such as b, i, a